There is a lot of vacancies published in the present issue (19th March to 25th March) of the Employment News Weekly. Those who are looking for a new job can apply for the same as per their qualification and experience. The highlights of the vacancies are shown below. This highlight includes only major vacancies. For details please read the Employment News Weekly.
- Notification of Forest Service Examination, 2011 by Union Public Service Commission
- Staff Selection Commission, notifies Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2011
- Applications are invited for various posts by Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region.
- Applications are invited for various posts by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Koraput Division.
- Applications are invited from Unmarried Men by The Indian Navy for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Executive Branch.
- Vacancy of Constables in Railway Protection Force requires.
- Vacancy of Technicians- B’ Cook, Heavy Vehicle Drives ‘A’ and Light Vehicle Drivers ‘A’ in Indian Space Research Organisation, Andhra Pradesh.
- Vacancy of Constables in the trade of Drivers and Driver-cum-Pump-Operators in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- Vacancy of Constables/Fire in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- Applications are invited for the post of Professors, Assistant Professors and Group ‘A’, ‘B’ ‘C’ and ‘D’ Non-Teaching posts in Banaras Hindu University.
- NABARD- (National bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) requires Development Assistants (DA) and Pharmacists.
- Vacancy of Scientists and Technicians in Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur.
In the present issue of Employment News (Employment News 12th March to 18th March, 2011) there is a lot of job vacancies are advertised. We, investment and money matters wish to display the important highlights of the employment news this … Continue reading ?
A lot of job vacancies are advertised in the present issue of Employment News (05th March to 11th March, 2011). The Important highlights of the issue of Employment News are shown below. This is for the information of our readers … Continue reading ?
There are a number of vacancies are advertised in the Employment News (26 February – 04th March 2011). We are just publishing the job highlights of the issue of Employment News. This is for the information of our readers who … Continue reading ?
There are some important Job Vacancies are advertised in Employment News this week. For the information of our readers and those who are looking for a job we list below the major vacancies, which are advertised in Employment News (19th … Continue reading ?