Job Highlights Employment News Employment News 25 February 2012 to 02 March 2012
1. Allahabad Bank requires 1600 Probationary Officers. Last Date: 10.03.2012.
2. Indian Bank requires 452 Probationary Officers. Last Date: 03.03.2012.
3. Steel Authority of India Limited, Rourkela requires 745 posts of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainees) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainees). Last Date : 10.03.2012.
4. National Insurance Company Limited, Kolkata requires 345 Administrative Officer Scale-I (Specialist and Generalist). Last Date : 17.03.2012.
5. College of Military Engineering PO, Pune invites applications for 211 various Group ‘C’ posts. Last Date: 17.03.2012.
6. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited requires 105 Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Assistant-B) and Stipendiary Trainees (Technician-B). Last Date: 19.03.2012.
7. NTPC Limited, New Delhi requires 60 Executive Trainees. Last Date 21.03.2012.
8. Indian Air Force requires 39 various posts of Cook, Lascar, Safaiwala, Watchman etc. Last Date: 21 days after publication.
9. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Mumbai requires 20 Process Technicians. Last Date: 31.03.2012.
10. Indian Space Research Organisation, Valiamala requires 14 Heavy Vehicle Drivers ‘A’ for LPSC Units. Last Date: 19.03.2012.
11. State Farms Corporation of India Limited, New Delhi requires 10 posts of General Manager/ Additional General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Manager and Management Trainee. Last Date: 17.03.2012.
The above-mentioned government job list are from the employment news 25th February, 2012 to 02nd March, 2012. If you are interested in any of the job vacancy, we strongly recommend reading the employment news for more details such as salary, experience. Educational qualification etc.
Job highlights of Employment News 18 Feb – 24 Feb 2012
Job highlights of Employment News 11 Feb -17 Feb 2012
Job list in Employment News 04th February 2012