Employment News (10 MARCH 2012 -16 MARCH 2012) published with a lot a government job vacancies. Employment News is a weekly published by the Publication division of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Following are the job highlights of Employment News (10 MARCH 2012 -16 MARCH 2012). If you are interested in any of these job vacancy, please refer the employment news weekly for more details.
1. Union Public Service Commission notifies Engineering Services Examination, 2012. Last Date : 09.04.2012.
2. Union Public Service Commission notifies Indian Police Service Limited Competitive Examination, 2012. Last Date : 01.04.2012
3.Railway Recruitment Boards invites applications for recruitment of 6449 posts. Last Date : 09.04.2012
4. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invites applications from male Indian Citizens for filling up 709 posts of Constables (Tradesman) in various trades. Last Date : 26.03.2012.
5. Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) requires 606 Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’, Technician ‘A’ & Administrative & Allied Cadre. Last Date: 09.04.2012.
6. Airport Authority of India invites applications for 359 posts of Junior Executive (ATC) and Junior Executive (Electronics). Last Date : 30.03.2012.
7. South Eastern Coalfields Limited requires 249 Mining Sirdar. Last Date: 31.03.2012.
8. Ordnance Factory, Kanpur invites applications for 185 Group ‘C’ Industrial Establishment/Non Industrial Establishment Employees posts. Last Date : 09.04.2012.
9. 15 Filed Ammunition Depot requires 57 Fireman & Mazdoor. Last Date : 21 days after publication.
16. Safdarjung Hospital and VMMC, New Delhi requires 50 Staff Nurses. Last Date : 30 days after publication.
The abovementioned Job vacancies are the job highlights of Employment News 10 MARCH 2012 -16 MARCH 2012. Kindly go through the present employment news for more details about each post.