Employment News Weekly issued its latest issue, Employment News (07 Jul – 13 Jul 2012). Employment New Informs its readers about the latest government job vacancies and its related matters. One can apply for a government job with the information provided in Employment News. We listed below the job highlights of Employment News 07th July, 2012 to 13th July, 2012 as usual.
1. Indian Overseas Bank invites applications for recruitment of 1500 Clerks. Closing date for online Registration : 14.07.2012.
2. Indian Bank requires 1201 Clerks. Last Dated for online Registration : 13.07.2012
3. Ordnance Factory, Bhandara requires 668 Storekeepr, Fireman, Durwan, Boiler Attendant, Danger Building Worker, Fitter, Labourer etc.
4. South Eastern Railway, needs 363 Jr. Stenographer, Commercial Clerk, Jr. Clerk, Jr. Accountant Clerk, Ticket Examiner etc. Last date : 06.08.2012
5. North Central Railway, Allahabad requires 140 JE, Technical-II, Tech-III, Traffic Apprentices, ASM, Goods Guards, Ticket Examiner, Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist etc. Last Date 30.07.2011.
6. East Central Railway, Hazipur requires 30 Jr. Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Commercial Clerk and Stenographer. Last Date 19.07.2012.
7. North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur requires 65 Junior Engineer, Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master, Commercial Clerk, Ticket Collector, Junior Clerk, Accounts Clerks etc. Last Date: 06.08.2012.
8. Sashastra Seema Bal requires 326 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Tele) and Head Constable (Tele). Last Date : 31.07.2012
9. Airports Authority of India, Kolkata requires 72 Junior Assistant (Fire Service). Last Date : 30.07.2012.
10. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre requires 62 Technician ‘B’ and Catering Attendant ‘A’. Last Date : 23.07.2012
The abovementioned job listing is the job highlights of Employment News (07 Jul – 13 Jul 2012). Please refer the Employment News for more details about each job vacancy.