Job highlights of the latest employment news (Employment News 29 September to 05 October 2012 is listed below. This time there are a variety of job vacancies advertised in the employment weekly. These vacancies are from Banks, railway, Indian Oil, AIMA and so on. Just see the job list.
1. Punjab National Bank requires 2985 Single Widow Operator-A Closing date for online Registration 10.10.2012
2. South-Eastern Railway requires 2461 Trackman, Pointsman-B, Helper-II and Station Peon/ Peon Last Date : 31.10.2012
3. Eastern Railway requires 436 Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Machinist, Wireman, etc. Last Date : 31.10.2012
4. Indian Oil invites applications for recruitment of 400 Graduate Engineer as Officers and Post- Graduate as Assistant Officers through GATE-2013 Last Date for submission of GATE online application: 30.09.2012
5. All India Management Association requires 149 Management Trainee, Accountant and Jr. Technical Assistant Last Date : 31.10.2012
6. Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner requires 107 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professors Last Date : 19.10.2012
7. Naval Armament Inspection Organization in Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam requires 101 Examiner, Draughtsman and Charge man-II Last Date: 30.11.2012
8. Department of Atomic Energy, Mumbai requires 99 Scientific Officer/C, Technical Officer-C, Female Nurse/A, Sub-Officer/ B-1, etc. Last Date : 19.10.2012
9. Ammunition Depot, Dappar requires 73 LDC, SK, Telephone Operator, CMD (Civilian Motor Driver), Fireman & Mazdoor Last Date : 21 days after publication.
Read more about each job vacancy from the weekly
Read more about each job vacancy from employment news weekly.